High School & Beyond Planning
Resources for High School and Beyond Plan
What is the High School & Beyond Plan?
Postsecondary Enrollment Analytics
Guidance Curriculum for High School & Beyond Systemic Development: Career Guidance Washington
Read the Curriculum Map.
- College and career readiness model program for student secondary and postsecondary planning
- Lessons develop High School & Beyond Plan
- Provides Personalized Pathway Requirement planning tools
- Resources, templates and curriculum for development of school-wide program
- 29-30 Lessons for Grades 6-12
- Handbook — Navigating College & Career Readiness for All Students
- FAQ: Career Guidance WA
Career Planning Legislation
Our state law — RCW 28A.600.045 — encourages educators in middle schools, junior highs and high schools to integrate a comprehensive guidance and career planning program.